Coordinated by: Jennifer Sigler
Gallery Time is an innovative art program designed to acquaint the children with different methods and media in art making. Our curriculum is now standardized as POWER POINT presentations available here! This change will enable the volunteer to have fun during their classroom visit and provide the inspiration for the students to create art work they are proud of.
Power Point Presentations
General Gallery Time Information:
- Each grade has a Grade Level Coordinator who will supply the volunteer with the materials for the project.
- This year, Gallery Time is slated for November, January, February and March. Each volunteer will set up their classroom session directly with their respective classroom teacher.
- Volunteers are expected to prepare beforehand for their assigned time and spend 45 minutes in the classroom (don't forget to allow about 10 minutes for clean-up).
- Presentation commitments will rotate between the grade specific volunteers.
- PTA members can volunteer by emailing Jennifer Sigler at email@example.com